2) Higurashi: When they Cry New 2020
3) The Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
649a6b67094e5f7efc0fe99ad7468b1d.jpg
9c65f521f61f46ff9eb0fe58d492dd2c.jpg
9a755a6bc01e6cc66c3f0c1c2ba5786f.jpg

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
For India these animes are streaming free legally on Ani-One You Tube and Muse Asia You Tube.

IndianMascot

Core Member
that's great. thanks for sharing.

Are you able to watch these using vpn in India ?

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
that's great. thanks for sharing.

Are you able to watch these using vpn in India ?
Yep bro. VPN along with fake gps even unlocks Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.

DashMajor

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Tats why these services are getting buckled up with Telecom operators.

IndianMascot

Core Member
time is cruel. earlier when i was having time, there was no bandwidth in the market and now that i don't have time, i got so much of bandwidth and unlimited data. Still couldn't use even 200 GB in a month

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
time is cruel. earlier when i was having time, there was no bandwidth in the market and now that i don't have time, i got so much of bandwidth and unlimited data. Still couldn't use even 200 GB in a month
But due to lockdown, I binged many shows. Almost using 700-800 gb data monthly..
If there was no lockdown, I'm damn sure I would've been studying instead of wasting time.

IndianMascot

Core Member
people's life changed in lockdown bro.

Most of us wasted it. Someone changed themselves completely. It was a huge opportunity but most of us missed to encash it due to x or y reasons.

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
people's life changed in lockdown bro.

Most of us wasted it. Someone changed themselves completely. It was a huge opportunity but most of us missed to encash it due to x or y reasons.
Even my TY exams were literally joke bro. 25 questions MCQ for 50 marks. Not even worth studying..
I literally got benefit without doing anything much.

I wasted big opportunity to learn German or any other language during lockdown. That's the big mistake which I may regret in future.