• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Amazon Fab Phones Fest Sale Offers Discounts on OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, Redmi 7A, More

Prachetas

Frequent Flyer
OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, Redmi 7A, Honor 20i, and Vivo V15 have received discounted prices during the Fab Phones Fest sale on Amazon.in. The five-day sale, which is live until Wednesday, October 9, also brings various exchange offers and bank discounts on popular smartphone models. There are also discounts on mobile accessories such as cases, covers, cables, and Bluetooth headsets. Notably, the new Amazon sale follows the Great Indian Festival 2019 sale that the e-commerce giant concluded in the country on Friday.
As per the listing on the Amazon site, the Fab Phones Fest sale brings the OnePlus 7 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant at Rs. 29,999, down from its regular price of Rs. 32,999. There is also a discount on the OnePlus 7 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option that usually retails at Rs. 37,999. It is listed at Rs. 34,999.
In addition to the OnePlus 7, the Amazon sale has listed the OnePlus 7 Pro at Rs. 44,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while its 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option is available at Rs. 48,999. The handset normally comes with a starting price of Rs. 48,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration.

Read here

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Who has bought new mobile from this sale ?

Not me.. I am satisfied with my current mobile.

Mr.Bhat

EntMnt Contributor
I bought Samsung Galaxy M30s for my relative...got 10% instant discount..