• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Google Best apps for android phones

timkamat

EntMnt Ambassador
Finest Member
geekvishal Bro asked me in a conversation about apps I have installed on my Galaxy S3.He was asking me for suggestions on best apps.So I thought it would be better to create a thread in main forum than continuing in a conversation so that it may help other members as well.And also our members can put in their own ideal apps list thereby helping us all as a community

Sanjeev

Core Member
I think instagram is the best app for photo editor even flickr is nice

timkamat

EntMnt Ambassador
Finest Member
As for browser my favourite is Chrome and Opera.However I have a whole lot of them installed on my phone- opera mini, opera classic, Firefox, dolphin, UK browser and Opera for android.Opera mini is for areas with slow Internet speed.

Devesh

Core Member
As for browser my favourite is Chrome and Opera.However I have a whole lot of them installed on my phone- opera mini, opera classic, Firefox, dolphin, UK browser and Opera for android.Opera mini is for areas with slow Internet speed.
For me bro chrome is best and after latest update its working very fine, i rarely use any other browser app.

Chrome is the best browser app in android
For video player I suggest MX player
And for Twitter app I suggest to go with twitter official app if not then tweedle is also nice