• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Between Tata Sky and DishTV, which one should I choose?

Assuming their customer service quality is the same, all I'm looking for is a better price (maximum channels for my bucks). I've heard that Tata Sky's picture and sound quality is better, but that's something I can ignore if I can get a better deal from DishTV.
Now, based on my initial research, it looks like DishTV has a better first month package, for only ₹1649, they are giving me all Hindi (swagat pack) plus one regional pack plus set-top box. OTOH, Tata Sky's all initial deals start from ₹2200+. But what I want to know is how much will be the tariff from next month onward? It has become too confusing now with the new TRAI rules. Do the D2h providers give us the flexibility to add/subtract any channel that we want to watch/don't-watch respectively? Or is it the case that we have to mandatory subscribe those channels in our "base pack"?

Assuming their customer service quality is the same, all I'm looking for is a better price (maximum channels for my bucks). I've heard that Tata Sky's picture and sound quality is better, but that's something I can ignore if I can get a better deal from DishTV.
Now, based on my initial research, it looks like DishTV has a better first month package, for only ₹1649, they are giving me all Hindi (swagat pack) plus one regional pack plus set-top box. OTOH, Tata Sky's all initial deals start from ₹2200+. But what I want to know is how much will be the tariff from next month onward? It has become too confusing now with the new TRAI rules. Do the D2h providers give us the flexibility to add/subtract any channel that we want to watch/don't-watch respectively? Or is it the case that we have to mandatory subscribe those channels in our "base pack"?
Any Updates??

Promotional links are not allowed :rulez:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tata sky is a premium DTH. If you want to compromise on price go to Dish Tv, If you want premium product then go to Dish TV. Choice is yours.