console

EntMnt Riser
Finest Member
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny terminated the court-ordered arrangement in a hearing Friday.
In tribunal, Spears' attorney Matthew Rosengart declared the singer's attorney Matthew Rosengart said a "safety net" is in place to protect the singer's finances and personal health.
"The time has come today to end the conservatorship," Rosengart stated in a remark, thanking the judge.
The assets will now transfer from the conservatorship that was in place for the interim period of Spears estate to the trust that she has set up the judge Penny stated.
A medical exam is not required for Spears According to the judge.
There there were no objections to the decision.
Court dates for the next session are set for December. 8 and January. 19 in which a petition for a substituted judgment will be considered in accordance with the judge.
Spears was not present at the hearing.
The courthouse was packed, and a swarm of Spears fans broke out with emotional cheers after the verdict.
The actress expressed her gratitude via an Instagram post her Instagram accountFriday afternoon.
"Good God I love my fans so much it's crazy," Spears wrote. "I think I'm gonna cry the rest of the day !!!! Best day ever ... praise the Lord ... can I get an Amen ???? #FreedBritney"
The victory in court on Friday for the Grammy Award winner follows a turbulent legal dispute with her father, Jamie Spears, who was removed as conservator in the month of March. He was in this position since 2008 and was in charge of her medical and financial decisions as well as her finances. The two fought in court several times during the course of the year, but the situation got to a point when two emotional testimony was that the singer gave in the summer.
Spears requested her judge for a restraining order to stop the conservatorship saying it was "abusive." She also claimed that over time she was forced to do the birth control procedure, and to take medications against her wishes.
"I just want my life back. It's been 13 years and it's enough," she told the hearing in June.
While Spears got her hands on the end of her conservatorship but her legal fight between the pop star and her father isn't ended.
The month before, Rosengart filed a 110-page petition asking to remove the older Spears in addition to seeking to know more about the alleged surveillance of the pop singer. It's a direct consequence from The New York Times' report that revealed that her father had illegally put recordings in the bedroom of her with her permission.
CNN is unable to independently verify these claims. A lawyer for Spears the father of Spears has denied the allegations.
Spears has revealed that she intends to spend some time in order to relax prior to revealing her future professional plans. She's engaged to wed her long-time love Sam Asghari, and she wrote in her recently postedsocial social media update that she believes that her life has "a lot of healing to do."