• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Honda Navi gets new variants on the New Year

After nearly a year of launch, Honda has now announced two variants based on the standard bike. The first is the Adventure and then there is the 'Chrome' edition. While the Adventure will set you back Rs 48,173, the Chrome is slightly cheaper at Rs 44,713 (both prices ex-showroom).

The Adventure version is available in black only. The base price of the bike is Rs 39,648 and the kit costs an additional Rs 8525. For this you get additional bolt on accessories which include knuckle guards, RR grip, an underguard, adventure stripes and visor, headlight protector, seat cover, a rear grab rail and luggage box. Quite a fair amount of kit.

The Chrome edition costs an additional Rs 5065 over and above the cost of the bike. This gets you a headlight protector, side lower guards, rear grip, underguard in chrome, headlight cover and the luggage box.

Honda Navi gets new variants on the New Year : Latest Auto News, News - India Today

Darshan jindal

EntMnt Addicts
Banned
Looks is so good..Good edition Honda

Devesh

Core Member
I ride this bike few days ago... its very small... looks like it is best for kid

Darshan jindal

EntMnt Addicts
Banned
I ride this bike few days ago... its very small... looks like it is best for kid
Oh ..it S Amazing

it is looking weird and i also felt the same what Devesh bro experienced.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Good to see Honda bringing bikes of Japan in India where average heights are very much similar.

Posted using Entertainment Forum app

scorpionking76

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
It's really looking wierd