- Redmi Note 9 Pro and Mi 10 5G models in India are getting Android 11 update from the smartphone company Xiaomi.
- Soon the company is going to update the latest Android operating system to the rest of the Xiaomi phones as well.
- A new list has been released by the company, which tells which phones will be given the Android 11 update.
- The list also includes some old phones launched in the year 2019.
- Xiaomi may have released a list of smartphones that will get a new update but it may take a long time.
- GizmoChina A report of the company said that many popular Xiaomi phones will get the update of Android 11 based MIUI 12 and may have to wait till June, 2021.
- The company has not shared any release date or timeline to update the new version of Android.
These smartphones will get Android 11
- The smartphones that Xiaomi has promised to provide the latest update include many phones with flagship features apart from the Redmi Note series.
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9T Pro, Mi CC9, Mi 9 Lite, Mi CC9 MiToo Edition, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9 and Mi 9 Pro will get Android 11 update.
- In India, users will get the update on the Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi Note 8 series devices first.
MIUI 12 update given in the past
- A few months ago, Xiaomi has given MIUI 12 update to most of its devices in India. The new MIUI 12 update is based on the Android 10 operating system.
- The update of Xiaomi's custom skin was first given to the Redmi K20 Pro in India, so it is also expected to get Android 11 update.
- MIUI 12 update has already given many major upgrades and new features to the users.
- Name of these phones removed from the list
- Four phones included in the list of phones that were to receive MIUI 12 update in India by Xiaomi have been removed. Redmi 7, Redmi Y3, Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 will not get updates due to performance issues.