EntMnt Xclusive Q India Chairman Andy Kaplan to Provide Shareholder Update October 14 at 11 am EST Channel Maintains 1 GRP Rating Reaching Over 610 Million Indians .

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
QYOU Media (TSXV: QYOU) (OTCQB: QYOUF) announced that the company will be conducting an investor update call led by Q India Chairman Andy Kaplan to discuss its India operation, The Q India, on Wednesday October 14th at 11am EST. The call will provide both current and prospective investors with an update on current activities in India along with outlining key initiatives for the business.

Andy Kaplan was appointed Chairman of The Q India in July 2018 and is the co-founder and chairman of KC Global Media Entertainment, which was established to acquire Sony's Asian media networks business (transaction closed May 2020).

Source:

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Q India is from KC Media founder ! I was not aware of that.

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
Q India is from KC Media founder ! I was not aware of that.
Same here, I was also shocked.. All KC Global Media employees are my friend on Social Media, still I didn't knew.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
So they're not serious that's why no one knows about Q India.

Otaku

EntMnt Gem
Finest Member
So they're not serious that's why no one knows about Q India.
Q India is popular that article suggest among youth. Channel is get good ratings compared to HBO and other famous channels.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Q India is popular that article suggest among youth. Channel is get good ratings compared to HBO and other famous channels.
They're not even in every platform.