• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Discussion Social & Political General Discussion Thread

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Times Now exposing the documents regarding permission taken by BBC - NDTV to take interview of convict regarding Nirbhaya Documentary, Sindhe totally had no clue, one Telugu Actor assaulted reporter during Interview.

Times now is playing all this just for TRP sake.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Even NDTV

But I don't understand why the hell they allowed BBC to interview that rascal.

it is being telecasted in 8 countries on account of women's day simultaneously and BBC being an international quality channel would have got the permission for the documentary.

Arnab was having the same discussion on yesterday's newshour citing that NDTV is doing for TRP while the former's topic itself was targeted at gaining the TRP.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Ask Shinde who said he didn't allowed but Times exposed that he allows it also one context paper exposed which is saying that after 9 months that documentary will be allowed to shown.

Sanjeev

Core Member
Ask Shinde who said he didn't allowed but Times exposed that he allows it also one context paper exposed which is saying that after 9 months that documentary will be allowed to shown.
Yes it was decided that on 16th Dec on which the Nirbhaya incident took place they will show thw documentary but the govt has stopped that

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
Arnab was having the same discussion on yesterday's newshour citing that NDTV is doing for TRP while the former's topic itself was targeted at gaining the TRP.
Basically now particularly Times and IBN got chance to target NDTV as they used Congressi power to cover such documentary.

This interview is scary. It will not only threat for females outside but bad for our country image too. Tourism has already suffered a lot because of this rape incident.