EntMnt Xclusive Tata sky and ADTV AQ and PQ and about other features detail review

bhaskarkilli

Core Member
Hey bhaskarkilli bro thanks for your valuable reply to my question I really appreciate it but one final question I am going to use the new connection for my Samsung 40 inch led tv but for frist 10 month I am going to watch sd channel only so can you tell me which dth has better picture and aduio for sd channel as you have used both dth so please reply me to select proper dth.
PQ is both are same bro not much difference.AQ wise ADTV is better.

Teufel

EntMnt Knight
Finest Member
Regarding audio, I would say Tata Sky offers DD+ on most of the channels and you won't get all speaker channels covered under 5.1 setup.
You should try 7.1 setup one time. Channels having 5.1 sound on Tata Sky might not be having the issue.

If the issue continues in 7.1 setup, Tata Sky should stop encoding DD+ 7.1 forcefully on non DD+ offering channels, those channels are all HD channels except Star's one.

Most of the TV channels except Star's one offer Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.

Teufel

EntMnt Knight
Finest Member
For me, as far as picture quality and sound quality is concerned, I don't have any regret, in fact I am more than happy to move from d2h to Tata Sky.

bhaskarkilli

Core Member
Regarding audio, I would say Tata Sky offers DD+ on most of the channels and you won't get all speaker channels covered under 5.1 setup.
You should try 7.1 setup one time. Channels having 5.1 sound on Tata Sky might not be having the issue.

If the issue continues in 7.1 setup, Tata Sky should stop encoding DD+ 7.1 forcefully on non DD+ offering channels, those channels are all HD channels except Star's one.

Most of the TV channels except Star's one offer Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
F***k their Dolby sound. What ever their channels simply pathetic.

scorpionking76

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
There is a slight increase in sharpness in ADTV in contrast to Tatasky bro