Videocon D2H A-La-Carte Price Update

san'D'eep

EntMnt Legend
Finest Member
Hello Friends;

I have Created One thread for A-la-carte Update...People can see this thread Easily and Activate A-la-carte Price

Other Member have any Info they can also Post in this Thread

Keep Giving Updates :):):)

All D2H Active Service A-la-carte Price

(1)D2H Music 1:-15/- PM
(2)D2H Music 2:-17/- PM
(3)D2H Kids:-20/- PM
(4)D2H Nursery:-10/- PM

vYudl4V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash Modi

EntMnt Contributor
this has to be a good thread if the thread starter provide all a la carte informations with prices. active services are not the only a la carte in vd2h.
Akash Modi please first correct the words in your posts. what is I AM CREATED ???? your words gives wrong meanings . instead of I AM write it as I HAVE created, instead of PEOPLE CAN SHOW write it as PEOPLE CAN SEE ,instead of KEEP GIVE UPDATES write as keep giving updates. Others will make fun of you, for this kind of words. spelling mistakes are common but this is not a small mistake. the whole meaning of contents will change . please do it quickly. sorry if my words hurts you .
if other members posts any informations then either the thread starter or the mods has to edit the first post. . it will be good if first the thread starter update all a la carte , its available there from where he got this one.. later new updates can be done by editing once they changed.
thanks.

Thanks kirankumar bro I am Changed

Sajee

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
Good informative share Akash Modi bro

IndianMascot

Core Member
this has to be a good thread if the thread starter provide all a la carte informations with prices. active services are not the only a la carte in vd2h.
Akash Modi please first correct the words in your posts. what is I AM CREATED ???? your words gives wrong meanings . instead of I AM write it as I HAVE created, instead of PEOPLE CAN SHOW write it as PEOPLE CAN SEE ,instead of KEEP GIVE UPDATES write as keep giving updates. Others will make fun of you, for this kind of words. spelling mistakes are common but this is not a small mistake. the whole meaning of contents will change . please do it quickly. sorry if my words hurts you .
if other members posts any informations then either the thread starter or the mods has to edit the first post. . it will be good if first the thread starter update all a la carte , its available there from where he got this one.. later new updates can be done by editing once they changed.
thanks.
You may give him English lessons in private. Pls don't screw threads with such comments which isn't meant for all.