Breaking News Watch NEXT WEEK Episodes of P.O.W. -Bandi Yuddh Ke on hotstar

hike

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
Watch NEXT WEEK Episodes of P.O.W. -Bandi Yuddh Ke on hotstar. Non - Premium Subscribers can also watch.
Pc4YB83.jpg

6Je1W1M.jpg

IndianMascot

Core Member
hike bro, there is a dedicated section for hotstar. How many times this needs to be remind to you.

BTW, thanks for the share. Not interested in this serial. Its too much dramatic and away for reality. direction isn't good.

Pingu

Frequent Flyer
I really liked the promos, wish I could have the pilot. IndianMascot Is this show supposed to be / based on a real story? Looks like a regular TV drama only no?

Edit: Also this is directed by Nikhil Advani, I liked his 'Kal Ho Na Ho' but he used the same sentimental scenes without a core. Had hoped it would be less sentimental and more related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or something psychological. :)

Pingu

Frequent Flyer
I was expecting it as documentary not a masala show bro. I felt it boring.
Star Plus shows are known to add masala over masalas. It is the birth place of all Masala TV Soaps. Kyunki... :)

I just wanted to know if this is the first show to have limited episodes per season? In India I mean, I remember 24 and some other Amitabh based show which had limited number of episodes as well.