• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

News Xiaomi Mi 6X (Mi A2) officially launched

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim? Listening music while charging my phone will damage my brain?
I'm Also Wondering About The Same!

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
When MI A2 Start Selling?

SRIRAM

EntMnt Riser
Finest Member
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim? Listening music while charging my phone will damage my brain?
See I dont encourage the phones which comes without 3.55 jack, Even I dont but it because every time cant use with Bluetooth also the inbuilt options related to the music wont work ,

Also I dont even prefer any one even if its less than 10 K ,

This is mu suggestion not to use with earphones while mobile is under charging its danger it will effect our brain some times explode I have seen lot of things in this if you need evidences than you please use as you want one day you your self find the evidences

Claim is different and suggestion is different, its suggestion using by Bluetooth while charging is safe not with ear phone

scorpionking76

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
யோவ் என்னயா புதுசு புதுசா கத உட்ர?
Nope that's true. You are not supposed to talk or listen to music while charging the mobile. It's like working on engine while running :p