Sticky Airtel Digital TV General Discussion Thread

Hacker

Bro any chance for zee TAMIL HD, NAT GEO WILD HD, TRAVEL Xp hd in airtel digital tv?

Sent from my SM-G615FU using Tapatalk

All ZEE's HD Channels will be added mostly by end of this month.

Why airtel digital tv not adding Nat GEO WILD HD? Now there is a good relationship between airtel dth and star India.

Sent from my SM-G615FU using Tapatalk
Yes, Bro you r right. If Airtel activates its new TP then we can expect these pendind HD Channels.

I have installed a new Airtel hd dth in my home from a local retailer. The STB model number is HS3C02. It has no S/PDIF port to connect Dolby sound system. I knew that there is another STB with model number HSE4016ATL which have an optical port for Dolby output. I contacted Customer care and retailer. They are saying that, now a days these type STBs with out optical port are coming. Is there any way to get a STB with optical port.

Ajai

EntMnt Addicts
Didn't you check stb when technician brought to you ?
If you checked on that time you might declined that box.

Sent from my Samsung S8 Plus using Tapatalk

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
I have installed a new Airtel hd dth in my home from a local retailer. The STB model number is HS3C02. It has no S/PDIF port to connect Dolby sound system. I knew that there is another STB with model number HSE4016ATL which have an optical port for Dolby output. I contacted Customer care and retailer. They are saying that, now a days these type STBs with out optical port are coming. Is there any way to get a STB with optical port.

You Got The Best STB In The Market!

Only Negative Is No SPDIF!

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
Didn't you check stb when technician brought to you ?
If you checked on that time you might declined that box.

Sent from my Samsung S8 Plus using Tapatalk

That Looks Better Than Technicolor HEVC Ajai!

Only Problem Is No SPDIF

Technoglitch

Core Member
as of now most of the TVs support ARC so it doesnt make sense for a separate SPDIF output

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
Some Indiacast Pending HD Channels Will Be Added Soon!

Apart From ETV Group HD Channels & CNBC, FYITV18