EntMnt Xclusive Stock Market Updates & Discussions

Prateek Marwadi

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
BREXIT HAPPENED EVENTUALLY

All the surveys from europe including united kingdom were saying Brexit won't take place.
All the european markets along with global markets were rallied throughout the week.

I thought it will be Brexit bcoz of the demand of the united kingdom's people. But later on I changed my mind as I thought when every market pundit is saying it won't happen, y the hell I m thinking opposite to them.

So I invested heavily into the markets and I lost a lot. The biggest loss I have incurred since the day I have started with.

MORAL of the story - Always use ur own mind and do not believe onto any market pundits though they r much experienced guys.

Prateek Marwadi

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
Market is in the uptrend and they will resume it shortly. maybe 2-3 % more correction (maximum) and then everything will be materialised.

BUY nifty @ 7950-8000, stop loss would be below 7820 and the target would be above 8600.

Aviral Sangal

EntMnt Ambassador
Finest Member
It's easy. You make a prediction that particular stock will be at x price. If x is greater than current price you buy the lot, if less you sell the lot.