Videocon D2H HD Videocon d2h HD Packages & Add-On !!

Ya i want the 999 offer hd lock in for 1 year on south diamond or south gold is it still there?

Stani

Guy's I'm new here. Just wanted to know is it possible to get just Sports HD channels in D2h because as per the first post in this thread , earlier in 2012 this was possible to get as a package ( 4 HD sports channels ) for 120 Rs.

Music Fan

EntMnt Contributor
Guy's I'm new here. Just wanted to know is it possible to get just Sports HD channels in D2h because as per the first post in this thread , earlier in 2012 this was possible to get as a package ( 4 HD sports channels ) for 120 Rs.
Its not possible now
You have to upgrade pack to gold sports or take ala carte

IndianMascot

Core Member
Yes you can opt channels as a la carte but the today amount of subscribed channels should not be less than Rs 171.

utsc

I had New South Golds Sports package plus HD Add on for Rs 125 and I upgraded to New Platinum HD about six weeks ago.

Now I want to go back to my previous package. But HD Add on shows at Rs 175.

Any tips to get a good offer from Videocon