Videocon D2H HD STB 2244-556 Software -DID 25

vikrm

Si
The message icon in top right is for messages. That's called PM.
Bro please send your whatsapp no or email id I will help you but I not able to post these images in fourm because I am not use broadband I use 2g net and website taking to much time to load

Teufel

EntMnt Knight
Finest Member
Si

Bro please send your whatsapp no or email id I will help you but I not able to post these images in fourm because I am not use broadband I use 2g net and website taking to much time to load
Ask Vadirocks bro email. He is the one who can help.

Nakulsback

WARNING: This software is only for VideoconD2H HD-2222-RF STB

***Disclaimer: Neither this forum nor I will be responsible for bricking your settop box. Please, install/ upgrade with your own responsibility.***

This software (ID-23) is to make your HD-2222-RF settop box as semi smart Settop box. I did mention "semi" as it will NOT allow to connect internet or wifi.

Features after upgrading:
  1. Bluetooth support: In USB slot insert Bluetooth dongle and connect your mobile, play songs directly from your mobile to TV thru settop box, locate your mobile thru Bluetooth dongle via D2H remote app. It will support to get few apps notification from mobile (via bluetooth) to TV
  2. Media Player: This function will work only with PVR subscribe users. Use pendrive or hard disk to view images, play audio or video directly from your settop box to TV

Steps to upgrade to manually via USB
    1. It's a .zip file, so extract with any tool. It will create "HD ATOM Mob Software - DL ID 23" folder.
    2. Inside this folder, you will find "videocon" folder with software inside (00C7_000E_00F1_0017_NEW.bin.sig)
    3. Copy "videocon" folder along with the software and paste to pen drive
    4. Switch off STB from main power
    5. Insert your pen drive on STB
    6. Press the "Reset" button on the STB (behind the STB, there is a black round button beside power cable)
    7. Press and hold the "Reset" button on STB and switch on STB to main power
    8. You can see Blue light is blinking, then release the "Reset" button and wait till STB identifies firmware from USB
    9. If STB detects firmware in USB, STB will start upgrading the firmware and will display the progress over your TV screen
    10. You will get "Successfully Completed" massage once firmware upgrade is successful without any error

Download the latest softare from
      Dropbox - D2H

mietens

Friends,

Videocon D2H HD STB 2244-556 Software -Download ID 25

STB Models Supports: 2233,2244,555,556B

Update It On Own Risk

Planet-2244-556-DID 25
Please help me, have downloaded file unzipped it and placed on USB and restarted stb and pressed reset button, download screen appears but stays at 5% and after 2 min it suddenly stops with error showing"table timeout"

Nakulsback

Please help me, have downloaded file unzipped it and placed on USB and restarted stb and pressed reset button, download screen appears but stays at 5% and after 2 min it suddenly stops with error showing"table timeout"

The new Videocon D2H HD STB 2244-556 Software id 28 on dthforum .please chack the forum and download the file .