Videocon D2H HD STB 2244-556 Software -DID 34

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
im unable to update it. im getting a different screen saying " Repair Menu Mode"
i have id 29 at the moment.
how to fix this?
help me solve this, thanks

Don't Update Wait Fot Next Release

Pramain

Frequent Flyer
Thanks for the reply. sure il wait for the next update..

mohan2ki

download id 34 is giving recording problems, that were not there for previous versions, there is a red line appearing on channel names when ok is pressed to display channel list
not able to fast forward recording with right arrow button, it skips to the next bookmark instead of forwarding
the red button on remote is not able to start recording the current channel playing, ok button is not able to pause live tv

Please update the software

scorpionking76

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
download id 34 is giving recording problems, that were not there for previous versions, there is a red line appearing on channel names when ok is pressed to display channel list
not able to fast forward recording with right arrow button, it skips to the next bookmark instead of forwarding
the red button on remote is not able to start recording the current channel playing, ok button is not able to pause live tv

Please update the software
We don't update the software. Please check with CC

Friends,

Videocon D2H HD STB 2244 Software -Download ID 34

STB Models Supports: 2233,2244,

It May Support For These 2 Boxes Also But Not Sure 555,556B

Update It On Own Risk

Mobile App Software for HD Planet-2244- DL ID - 34

How To Update?

Copy The File To USB

Switch Off The STB (Remove The Plug From Power Point And Plug It)

Insert USB Before Switching It On!

Switch On STB And Same Time Hold The Reset Button Until The Update Process Begins

Then It Will Do The Rest

It Will Restart Automatically While Its Restarting Remove USB Immediately

Then It's All Done!

Hi,
Can you help me by providing the latest software update for my 4k stb, i m going in circles with the videocon CC & service center guys, CC says i can have PVR in 4k box but need to update it & service center guys are saying 4k box has no pvr, both are fools & i need to update my 4k stb manually as the forced OTA is not working, any help would be great.

Thanks.

Aviral Sangal

EntMnt Ambassador
Finest Member
Can you stop spamming everywhere?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
Hi,
Can you help me by providing the latest software update for my 4k stb, i m going in circles with the videocon CC & service center guys, CC says i can have PVR in 4k box but need to update it & service center guys are saying 4k box has no pvr, both are fools & i need to update my 4k stb manually as the forced OTA is not working, any help would be great.

Thanks.

4K Software Manually Not Available