EntMnt Xclusive ADTV Providing Dobly Digital Plus(7.1) Audio

Devesh

Core Member
I was confused at that time, i dont know much about DD+,

Btw how u getting dd+ sound via TV speakers.

Technoglitch

Core Member
We can get DD plus sound through the audio menu option for hdmi cable.

That means you are connecting your STB to TV via HDMI that is fine after that how you are connecting your TV to HT??Might be with optical wire tight??here is the problem.Optical can not support DD+ sound.its only support DD sound.If you want DD+ sound then you have to connect your STB to HT via HDMI only then only your HT can give DD+ sound.if your HT supports DD+ sound.Check it and let me know.
No No

I Want to say that MY Sony Bravia W700B model is capable to Decode DD & DD+ audio
& DD+ Video ( Download from DOLBY official Website ) working fine though TV & Sound Coming through TV Speaker on TV screen its also shows DD+ Surround 224kbps , here i m asking that if that DD+ video working Fine then DD+ Star HD Chanel via HDMI Cable why there is no Sound at-lest Sound must be Come from TV speaker cause TV already itself Supporting DD & DD+ Audio codec cause DD+ audio/Video working Fine TV's USB Pen drive connection
very Strange problem
see
STB to HT ( Via HDMI ) & Then HT to TV = everything working fine
but STB to TV ( via HDMI ) TV =only Stereo & DD working
so if TV itself capable to decode DD & DD+ audio then why only DD working on Star DD+ Chanel on that Connection
thats i want to Say.... :(

bhaskarkilli

Core Member
No No

I Want to say that MY Sony Bravia W700B model is capable to Decode DD & DD+ audio
& DD+ Video ( Download from DOLBY official Website ) working fine though TV & Sound Coming through TV Speaker on TV screen itts also shows DD+ Surround 224kbps , here i m asking that if that DD+ video working Fine then DD+ Star HD Chanel via HDMI Cable why there is no Sound at-lest Sound must be Come from TV speaker cause TV already itself Supporting DD & DD+ Audio codec cause DD+ audio/Video working Fine TV's USB Pen drive connection
very Strange problem
see
STB to HT ( Via HDMI ) & Then HT to TV = everything working fine
but STB to TV ( via HDMI ) TV =only Stereo & DD working
so if TV itself capable to decode DD & DD+ audio then why only DD working on Star DD+ Chanel on that Connection
thats i want to Say.... :(
Might be you have to do the settings in sony TV.can you give the SS of DD+ video on your TV as well as ADTV Star plus HD SS on your TV??

Might be you have to do the settings in sony TV.can you give the SS of DD+ video on your TV as well as ADTV Star plus HD SS on your TV??
ya at Evening now i m in office
and this is not only my issue all my friend facing this problem
blue ray Video on with DD+ audio working fine but Star DD+ HD Chanell only DD Working.

bhaskarkilli

Core Member
ya at Evening now i m in office
and this is not only my issue all my friend facing this problem
blue ray Video on with DD+ audio working fine but Star DD+ HD Chanell only DD Working.
have you done the setting in ADTV box Dolby digital plus via HDMI??