EntMnt Xclusive ADTV Providing Dobly Digital Plus(7.1) Audio

Only HD DVR user with s/w version 505 getting Both DD and DD+Only HD DVR user with versions 505 getting both DD and DD+ audio
Other HD user of technicolor and HD+ of Huawei they are getting only DD not DD+ .they need to fixed this bug issue and update s/w as soon as possible.

IndianMascot

Core Member
Oh. So remaining boxes need to a software update to achieve DD+ audio.

My Home theater showing DD+ Logo for these channels
View attachment 6594
one issue still alive,
DD+ only working with My HT Sony DTH IV 300 ( DD 640/384Kbps & DD+ 256Kbps ) but if I direct connect from STB to my TV Sony KDL W700B via HDMI which is DD & DD+ Support only DD working , on DD+ selectoin it gone Mute/No sound only Stereo & DD working
Sad
I personally Check DD+ video through Pendrive ( official DD+ Video Download from Dolby Website ie.Blue devils Drum practice / mountain cycling Video ) & play directly on TV on (TV's USB Port) it's work fine. ( Display also Shows DD+ Surround 224kbps on TV)
but DD+ Star HD Chanel automatically Mute for Sound i reqiuerd to Change it from DD+ to DD/Stereo
very strange problem
HT & TV Manufacturer is same SONY so what kind of DD+ Airtel uses God knows

Prateek Marwadi

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
bhai... dd or dd+ is not working in adtv hd+ stb. i changed it to dd+ in my stb in the audio section but no output was there. i meant no sound was there. i also have sony tv. sony bravia hd ready with 720 p.

whenever i selected dd sound output was zero. what shud i do now? please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai... dd or dd+ is not working in adtv hd+ stb. i changed it to dd+ in my stb in the audio section but no output was there. i meant no sound was there. i also have sony tv. sony bravia full hd with 720 p.

whenever i selected dd sound output was zero. what shud i do now? please help me.
which STB r u using is it Technicolor with Versoin 502? update it with new 505 version then it will work DD & Stereo.

Devesh

Core Member
bhai... dd or dd+ is not working in adtv hd+ stb. i changed it to dd+ in my stb in the audio section but no output was there. i meant no sound was there. i also have sony tv. sony bravia full hd with 720 p.

U hav home theater?