EntMnt Xclusive Channels having Dolby Digital Audio on Videocon d2h HD channels

Mr.A.N

EntMnt Regular
EntMnt Regular
Using hdmi will make home theater to decode the encoded Pcm to dolby and home theater will show it as a DOLBY again I will ask you to do research about this.

And TATA SKY users change your SPDIF to Pcm and see the difference you will get louder and better sound.

I think I'm going too technical about this.

So straight answer d2h..airtel..tata sky and others all provide 5.1 audio dolby or not..just enjoy :)

Tillu

EntMnt Regular
EntMnt Regular
All this confusion happening because all DTHs compulsory, Neither provide ALL Product features,spec(with resolution n sound format) Detailed on their website nor talk about HD Picture(resolution) & Sound Format Services(channel services) with official Logo and/or Partner for Audio if so. Especially D2h and Dish TV.

This leading both these DTH getting Exposed publicly in terms of above features, as compare to TS & Airtel.
(D2h everywhere in h/w,s/w n HD channels to ROI)

Few people provide right information with certain proofs but again it finally looks incomplete, as 'DTH Source' itself are dump in going publicly with this.

Early days are gone where people thinking DTHs are need of time in place of (Digi) cables.But for couple of years situation has become reverse n worse, as we see , Every DTH having n number of problems not going to END forever n we had enough discussions on it.(more look Intentionally)

if this continues for next 2 years I would prefer going back to Digi Cable having Quality services (with HD-SD) channels e.g.Hathway n Den to certain extent.
Only they will have to explore all over India atleast in all major cities in next 2 years.

DashMajor

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
I never prefer dishtv for HD viewing but because they having more space then any other DTH and PQ of HD channels is best then any other DTH I some time found my self confuse but 1 thing is sure their Hardware is not like HD and AQ is also not competitive :beat:

Tillu

EntMnt Regular
EntMnt Regular
Having space as a only factor is not important ...you are wearing all cloths at right places is important..;)