• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Indigo introduces Flex Pay service to lure flyers after COVID lockdown

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
IndiGo told that they won't help it's a ticket of Flipkart. Flipkart cancelled the ticket and deduct transaction fee and cancellation charge.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
even my ticket was booked through a third party only.

how came your got messed up.
It was not mine and my colleagues tats why all this mess around. He got it cancelled from Flipkart.

It was not mine and my colleagues tats why all this mess around. He got it cancelled from Flipkart.
yahi bakwas kiya usne. I cancelled it online in Indigo and they credited into Shell account.

So, the good thing is I got credit more than what I paid by Flipkart as they were running offer.

So, i can anytime use this amount within a year the only condition is I have to book it from Indigo website now.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
yahi bakwas kiya usne. I cancelled it online in Indigo and they credited into Shell account.

So, the good thing is I got credit more than what I paid by Flipkart as they were running offer.

So, i can anytime use this amount within a year the only condition is I have to book it from Indigo website now.
Credit note was provided by IndiGo to him but he unable to utilized that amount to book another ticket. He received the exact fare amount but when he tried to book it again IndiGo denied to book and asked him to contact Flipkart.

As he is a peaceful guy hence he's not believing to me since Day 1 and claiming that I should get refund automatically from Flipkart and I stuck here despite helping him as trust issue arise and who will teach him a sense again and again ? I booked his another ticket since he was getting frustrated, he got the ticket cancelled from Flipkart and both the company took the advantage and played the game here.

how can that be possible bro. Once the Credit is given in Shell account, there is no way Indigo will ask to go back to Flipkart.

They are sending me reminders after reminders to use Shell money and book flight.

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
I don't know the entire conversation and what was conveyed. He got Credit note kinda thing from IndiGo which he unable to utilized or unable to understand how to utilize.