• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Snapdeal logo Changed and Website Updated..

console

EntMnt Riser
Finest Member
Ebay is far better from SD

everyone feels the same ;)

SRIRAM

EntMnt Riser
Finest Member
Amazon,Flipkart and Snapdeal only allows good sellers.But Ebay is allowing all kind of sellers that might be worst or good.
I Agree with you bro Ebay will allow all the seller who cheats the buyers i have a reason , 2 months back I have purchased triple sim mobile for my father he is blind man he wants 1 cdma 2 gsm with button system it s not available in any market but ebay it s available till that time I purchased everything in ebay only ones I received the mobile the CDMA slot was not working I contacted the buyers repeated he ignored I complaint the Ebay guarantee they said please visit service center get the problem written in their letter head so we can do further process I visited they said with politely sir this mobile was activated before 2 years only Ebay can do anything we are helpless and we dont have any letterheads (micromax Brand) he given me a white paper with stamp Ebay says they only accept letterhead which is not possible thing both the seller & ebays are cheaters , But in the same Snap Deal will take the return with in 24hrs the amount will be creadited I have a smooth & good experience with SD &flipkart & Amazon on return policy unlike Ebay.

XPosed

EntMnt Rockers
Finest Member
Why didn't you go with paisa pay claims

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk